Old September 9th 04, 06:09 AM
dxAce

Telamon wrote:

In article ,
(Mark Zenier) wrote:

In article ,
Telamon wrote:
I think Steve posted this the other week but I did not pay attention and
was looking for New Zealand on 15720 this afternoon my time on the west
coast. Needless to say I could not find them right away until I stumbled
on 17675.

This frequency is working as well for me as the 15720 was and I wonder
how it is working for other people.

They also seem to be on 11820 starting at 05:00 UTC, instead of 9615
as of last Saturday (Sunday in NZ).

I didn't stick around long enough to get an ID, as they were talking
about the impact of war on veterans, and didn't ID on the half hour.

They changed their schedule over the holiday weekend.

11820 comes in very well here also.

A nice signal here at 0507... on 11820

dxAce
Michigan