Old September 26th 04, 02:05 AM
Brian

Hi Brian, this idea has been tossed around a lot, and the consensus I
recall
was; try turning the ground rod with a pipe or strap wrench as you are
pulling on it. If that frees it, you made out. Using a truck-jack and other
wild but possible ideas did not seem worth the $13 for a new rod.

Good luck on the move.

Jack

Thanks, Jack. I was kind of thinking along the same lines as you mentioned.
I should probably just stop being so damn cheap and pluck down the fifteen
bucks for a new one, which is likely what I will do after one good futile
attempt.

-Brian