Old October 5th 04, 03:26 AM
NDeveau

Many of the international broadcasters put out newsletters that have
some great content -- naturally, they're specific to their station
and/or country, but they make for some entertaining reading, plus they
include programming info and schedules. Radio Netherlands, NHK (Japan)
and China Radio Int'l are the first that come to mind. I send reception
reports in to them and others whenever I can, and they keep me on their
mailing lists. CRI also includes some interesting booklets about
various subjects. I get a cool desk calendar every year from Radio
Kuwait, too!

I get the CRI stuff too, pretty interesting. I'm still trying to win one
of those free trips to China!

I'll have to send out some more reports to see what else I can get.

Norm