Old October 16th 04, 12:09 AM
sideband

1. I ID every time I post. If you can't figure it out, it goes to show
your lack of attention to detail.
2. You started pushing your trip trap about fractal antennas when? Was
it 1999-ish? I have yet to see a single commercial offering of such
antennas. Draw your own conclusions there.

You mean you don't remember the sound thrashing I gave you last time,
when you got all defensive and evasive when asked for more performance
data on the antennas? I was willing to give you the benefit of the
doubt then, but you proved to me that your claims then were unfounded
and without basis, either in practical application or in theory.

I don't see a future for either BPL or fractal antennas.

'But they radiate!!" you say.. yeah, so do my rain gutters.

-SSB

Fractenna wrote:

Don't follow...are you saying that fractal antennas don't have a future? Why
would you say this?

It's a bit off topic, but if you know something I don't on this subject, it
would be a wonderful opportunity to learn. Feel free to ID and e-mail me off
NG.

73,
Chip N1IR