Old October 20th 04, 05:05 PM
Andrey

Fractal antennas ... turned out to be useless. That's how I understand it.
It is not a myth, as someone here said it. Drawing "fractal dipole" is shown
in "Antennas for all applications" - there is such a book. It,
anecdotically, does not do you much of anything.
Looks fancy, that's it.

There were bunch of articles promising miracles, but it did not work
according to the promises, otherwise we would hear about it, see them
around.

Andrey

"AA" wrote in message
Yes. Drop me an e-mail and I'll be happy to provide details.

73,
Chip N1IR

Why? You posted the "commercial" claim in a public forum, please reply to
same. I simply would like to know....if such antennas are commercially
available, then please provide a URL or sales site with the information on

the
antennas. As an engineer, I am always interested in new/different

technology,
thus the desire to look at a commercial unit application. Or are you

getting
Shakespearian on me?