Old November 17th 04, 04:06 PM
Brian Sturges

I picked them up faintly on 7115 during the late evening on Nov 14- did'nt
record the time. Passport lists this english freq for times 23:00 to
00:30UTC. Listening in S.W. Missouri. Forget about the clouds- as long as
there is no lightening in the area, the local weather makes little
difference to SWL; there are too many other things to goof up reception.
This is my hobby when I can't use a telescope!
Brian
"Knowledge" wrote in message
I'm listening to it right now. This is the first time I have ever
picked up a station from Africa with my shortwave unit.

They are playing some interesting music.

As the clouds disappear around here the reception picks up by leaps
and bounds.