Old November 24th 04, 02:05 PM
big boy now

Hi ken can you tell me how to test the pre amp....
i hadn't used this set for a few years and have recently got it out to sell.
i am using a new AR5000A+3 i have the two receivers set up next to each
other and tuned my AR5000 then tuned the IC-R7000 to the same frequency. and
the R7000 is spot on frequency...
if you can just explain to me how to test the pre amp above 1GHz.
i will test it and let you know. but i am 100% sure its all working 100%

i have my IC-R7000 listed on ebay look at the following link i am now only
going to sell through ebay as an IC-R7000 sold last night for £250.00+ hear
is the link to my IC-R7000 that i have for auction...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...e=STRK:MESE:IT

Thanks : John

"ken chattenton" wrote in message
HI from Ken,

i have for sale an icom IC-R7000 receiver.

Can you tell if the pre-amp is working all OK above 1GHz
please.......cheers, Ken, G4KIR.