Old October 22nd 04, 05:18 AM
Zoran Brlecic

Jim wrote:
There has been some discussion here on the pros and cons of BPL.

I thought I would through in my 2 cents worth...

Why doesn't the FCC 'suggest' that cell phone and PCS companies install some
type of WiFi node at every cell site in the country?

Well, in FCC's defense, they have been too busy lately acting as the
Christian Taliban morality ministry, so, you know... It's hard work.
Doesn't leave much time for, oh say protecting the legitimate spectrum
users from interference.

73 ... WA7AA

--

Anti-spam measu look me up on qrz.com if you need to reply directly