Old November 26th 04, 11:12 PM
uncle arnie

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 09:29 pm, Dan posted to
rec.radio.shortwave: %MM

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 10:08:55 -0800, tommyknocker
wrote:

Sacramento, California, USA. I live about 4 miles due north of the
California state capitol building. Sacramento County went for Kerry-just
barely. I just can't believe that so many Americans voted for Bush
despite all his failings

Why? Bush has fewer "failings" than Kerry. It was an easy choice.

The fact that the Left in America *still* doesn't get it is
astonishing. I'm hoping that they continue down their path to
irrelevance and nominate Hillary in 2008.

There is no left in the USA or at least no left with any sort of following.
Compared to other world democracies, the 2 main parties are right and
further right. Left=social democratic parties.