Old October 23rd 04, 06:32 PM
Jimmie

"Lou" wrote in message
erio.net...
I can't say how good it was as to quality or actual usage results, but MFJ
made an antenna that was as you are asking about. I think it covered a few
more bands too. Whether they still make it or not, I don't know.

Lou

"Radio Man" wrote in message
Is it possible to construct or purchase a 2, 6 & 10 mtr
vertical?

I made a J-pole antenna for 10 meters a while back. Dont tthink there is any
reason you couldnt build a "copper Cactus" type of antenna that includes
these three bands.
There is plenty of info on this type of antenna on the net. I have not seen
any that include 10M though. Usually 6,2 and 432. Should be doable though.