Old December 15th 04, 04:06 AM
craigm

What was wrong with the existing R8 group?

craigm

wrote in message
oups.com...
There are so many Drake R8B's floating around out there, and so many
people who love them; yet there's no Yahoo group devoted to the R8B,
its effective use, troubleshooting, modifications, etc.

Or at any rate, there wasn't until a few days ago. I've started a group
called DrakeR8B. If you're interested in the Drake R8 line and would
like to share your interests and wisdom with others, please join the
group.

Some of you folks have *extremely* valuable expertise. Please use that
expertise to help others (like me). Your insight will always be
appreciated and, if enough people join the group, it could turn out to
be an excellent resource for everyone.

Thanks,

Steve