Old October 27th 04, 01:52 PM
Knarf

"Cecil Moore" wrote in message
Richard Clark wrote:
Rarely do we get any practical correlation from this "sky is falling"
oops "current is dropping" argument.

Asserting that the argument is about any practical correlation is
a diversion of the issue. THE ARGUMENT IS ABOUT THE CURRENT IN A
is completely irrelevant to the argument. One side says the current
is absolutely constant except for radiation. The other side says it
is not constant (except for special cases). An electrical 1/4WL loaded
mobile antenna is not one of the special cases.

Sorry, this may sound dumb, I think I must have missed the point. Why are
people arguing about current in a loading coil? NEC, and experiment, seem
to provide the answer.

73,

Frank