Old December 18th 04, 08:52 AM
m II

Stephen M.H. Lawrence wrote:

Well, if you're handy, conductive spray paint and ferrite beads can be
enormously
helpful - are you experiencing RFI from the CRT?

No interference problems at all. I've been lucky in the computer
components. A TenTec 320 sits about four feet from the right side of
the monitor with NO problems. There is a coax going to the attic and
from there to the end of the house, where a longwire goes to the
garage peak.

Some others haven't been so lucky. I've read of a gentleman who had to
use a much longer serial cable to distance the radio.

I have the coax shield grounded at the connection to the longwire

mike