Old November 3rd 04, 06:30 PM
Richard Clark

On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 10:04:53 GMT, Jerry wrote:
1. Should I get a 4-way coax splitter with each output at 7dB and
terminate the unused output? This would leave an output free for future
expansion in Room 4. I saw such a splitter at Radio Shack. Is there a
better brand?

Hi Jerry,

Sounds fine. Better brand? Probably not (in other words, same
chinese product with a different label).

2. Should I terminate the cable in the unused Room 1?

Only if your picture appears to be fuzzy or distorted; however, it is
a simple matter to perform and doing it tends toward a better
solution. If you do, you should also terminate the unused splitter
output too.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC