Old January 14th 05, 10:33 PM

It isn't as though I am knocking anybodys personal computer's,because I
am not.There are computers and then there are computers.That is why last
year I bought myself a new ProMagix tower computer from Velocity Micro
in Richmond,Virginia. www.velocitymicro.com and when I phone their
toll free phone number to ask whatever question about my computer,the
President of Velocity Micro is just as likely to pick up the phone as
anybody else who works at Velocity Micro in Richmond.I know a couple
whom I see at a local Goodwill thriftstore once in a while and last year
his wife bought a new Dell computer and six days after they started
using the computer,it quit working and they smelled a burnt smell coming
from the computer.It was leaking capacitors on the computer's
motherboard.The way some computer companies can offer such good deals is
by cutting back on the quality of the parts they use in those
computers.And besides,I don't care to own a computer that has propietary
parts and or propietary operating systems.But,that is only my opinion.
cuhulin