Old January 18th 05, 08:03 AM
RHF

CaptAmerica,

Wasn't it Capt America {Easy Rider} that wore
a Red White and Blue Motercycle Helmet.
Peter Fonda and Dennis Hopper

Therefore the reference to
REDnecks,
WHITE Socks and
BLUE Ribbon Beer.

The speaking of Blue Ribbon Beer {HMmmm Beer}
- - - What'il You Have "Pabst Blue Ribbon"

The same Pabst Blue Ribbon was all but immortalized by
Dennis Hopper, playing a psycho kidnapper in Blue Velvet.

AND ONCE AGAIN THINKING OF BEER :
Another Sound from the Past that was Heard on TV and Radio.
http://mmd.foxtail.com/Sounds/hamms.mid
Name That Tune ? ? ?

Hamm's Beer Bear
http://www.tvacres.com/adanimals_hammsbear.htm
- Paunchy animated mascot for the Theo. Hamm Brewing Company spot that
ran as a sequel to a Hamm's commercial that featured beavers beating on
tom-toms. Introduced in a regional Midwest TV spot, the Bear first
appeared in a 1952 black-and-white commercial entitled "Bear Beer" that
combined live-action and animation. The ad spot used the Hamm's tagline

"Yes, from the Land of Sky Blue Waters, to you...
comes Hamm's; the beer refreshing as the crisp,
cool land it's brewed in, the beer that captures for
you the wonderful refreshment of this enchanted Northland."
..
Hamm's Beer Jingle
http://mmd.foxtail.com/Sounds/hamms.html
..
As my Daddy use to say to me all to often:
"Son sometimes Life is not about 'you'.
{ Little 'roy' is Not Important in the Big Picture of Things. }
..
i can still hear the tom toms in my head ~ RHF