Old January 17th 05, 03:22 AM
CaptAmerica

Default Capt America to the rescue!!!

Today I successfully flew into the Sun and deflected some of its
radiation away from Earth as well as decreased the Solar flux from a X
class to a M class fare. Tomorrow when I regain my strength, I will
attempt a further reduction of our stars radiation field. Wish me luck
and good DX!

Capt America

Old January 17th 05, 03:28 AM
Telamon

In article .com,
"CaptAmerica" wrote:

Today I successfully flew into the Sun and deflected some of its
radiation away from Earth as well as decreased the Solar flux from a X
class to a M class fare. Tomorrow when I regain my strength, I will
attempt a further reduction of our stars radiation field. Wish me luck
and good DX!

We need the radiation from the Sun to ionize the upper atmosphere or
there is no short wave communication.

Like anything else though to much of a good thing is bad for you. I just
lost out on New Zealand and Australia a little while ago due to a solar
flare in progress. It's around noon in Australia now.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old January 17th 05, 11:11 AM
RHF

CaptAmerica,

May I suggest a THEME SONG :
Rednecks, White Socks and Blue Ribbon Beer
RWSABRB = http://tinyurl.com/6wtrr
http://sg1.allmusic.com/cg/smp.dll?l...MP3&r=20.as x
..
Where You May Get The Energy for Your SUPER POWERS :
Who Ever Knew It Had Gone Out of Style ?
- by Bret Schulte, April 20, 2003, The Washington Post
http://www.brothersjudd.com/blog/archives/005400.html
..
Trendy set adopting blue-collar Blue Ribbon
http://www.sptimes.com/2003/07/25/Co...opting_b.shtml
- by Jan Glidewell - St. Petersburg Times - July 25, 2003
..
Songs by Johnny Russell
http://www.mikesfichtner.com/johnny-russell-mp3/
..
ABOUT - Johnny Russell
http://www.johnnyrussell.com/bio.htm
..
Another Sound from the Past that was Heard on TV and Radio.
http://mmd.foxtail.com/Sounds/hamms.mid
Name That Tune ? ? ?
Old January 17th 05, 06:36 PM
CaptAmerica

Yes you are right Telamon. Seems my work wasn't good enough yesterday
because its a stormin again with X class flare. Oh well, I tried.
Capt America

Old January 17th 05, 06:38 PM
CaptAmerica

Well what made ya think I was a redneck superhero?

Capt America

Old January 18th 05, 03:27 AM
Telamon

In article .com,
"CaptAmerica" wrote:

Well what made ya think I was a redneck superhero?

Capt America

The red uniform?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old January 18th 05, 04:10 AM

Those crazy guys who build them Motorcycles in Rock Tavern,New York.Last
year,one of the Motorcycle dealerships here in Jackson had some freebie
thingys,, if I won,those crazy guys would build a Motorcycle for me for
free to my specifications.If I had won,I would
(www.orangecountychoppers.com that is them) have had them build me a
freebie Motorcycle just exactly like the Motorcycle Captain America in
those old comic books many,many years ago used to ride around on.And
speaking of Motorcycles, www.confederate.com
cuhulin

Old January 18th 05, 08:03 AM
RHF

CaptAmerica,

Wasn't it Capt America {Easy Rider} that wore
a Red White and Blue Motercycle Helmet.
Peter Fonda and Dennis Hopper

Therefore the reference to
REDnecks,
WHITE Socks and
BLUE Ribbon Beer.

The speaking of Blue Ribbon Beer {HMmmm Beer}
- - - What'il You Have "Pabst Blue Ribbon"

The same Pabst Blue Ribbon was all but immortalized by
Dennis Hopper, playing a psycho kidnapper in Blue Velvet.

AND ONCE AGAIN THINKING OF BEER :
Another Sound from the Past that was Heard on TV and Radio.
http://mmd.foxtail.com/Sounds/hamms.mid
Name That Tune ? ? ?

Hamm's Beer Bear
http://www.tvacres.com/adanimals_hammsbear.htm
- Paunchy animated mascot for the Theo. Hamm Brewing Company spot that
ran as a sequel to a Hamm's commercial that featured beavers beating on
tom-toms. Introduced in a regional Midwest TV spot, the Bear first
appeared in a 1952 black-and-white commercial entitled "Bear Beer" that
combined live-action and animation. The ad spot used the Hamm's tagline

"Yes, from the Land of Sky Blue Waters, to you...
comes Hamm's; the beer refreshing as the crisp,
cool land it's brewed in, the beer that captures for
you the wonderful refreshment of this enchanted Northland."
..
Hamm's Beer Jingle
http://mmd.foxtail.com/Sounds/hamms.html
..
As my Daddy use to say to me all to often:
"Son sometimes Life is not about 'you'.
{ Little 'roy' is Not Important in the Big Picture of Things. }
..
i can still hear the tom toms in my head ~ RHF