Old July 11th 03, 08:25 PM
Ken Harris

Default for sale or trade........

i have too many 4cx1000k's now, and would like to sell or trade two of
them... the two i have up are low hour, aprox 300 broadcast station pulls,
they are ALMOST new as far as tubes go, with full output, they have been
laying around my place for a few monthes, so they are not shiny any more,
but i put both into service last night in my new amp and both work
great..... both are eimac tubes and i would like to trade them for something
like a pair of 3-500z or something like that....

or, as far as that goes, almost anything ham radio related..... so let me
know what you got!!!

thanks for reading...

73's!

Ken, K5KDI