Old July 11th 03, 08:25 PM
Ken Harris

Default for sale or trade........

i have too many 4cx1000k's now, and would like to sell or trade two of
them... the two i have up are low hour, aprox 300 broadcast station pulls,
they are ALMOST new as far as tubes go, with full output, they have been
laying around my place for a few monthes, so they are not shiny any more,
but i put both into service last night in my new amp and both work
great..... both are eimac tubes and i would like to trade them for something
like a pair of 3-500z or something like that....

or, as far as that goes, almost anything ham radio related..... so let me
know what you got!!!

thanks for reading...

73's!

Ken, K5KDI

TRADE SX73!!! Mark Oppat Boatanchors 0 November 17th 04 02:54 AM
TRADE SX73!!! Mark Oppat Boatanchors 0 November 17th 04 02:54 AM
Chinese Kerry Out: John Kerry's Private Trade Trip to Beijing Tian Li Shortwave 0 October 27th 04 12:35 PM
FS or TRADE AL Scanner 0 February 11th 04 09:00 AM
WTB (or TRADE for) GRUNDIG SATELLIT 500/ Radios for TRADE listed Pete Asmann Shortwave 0 January 21st 04 04:15 PM