Old July 14th 03, 09:31 PM
Donnie

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 13:48:37 GMT, "Marty B." wrote:

The is the real scoop on the Icom`s 7800

I have gone to Icom day at a local Icom dealer

The ( W9) rep has given me some scoop...

The real price tag of the Icom 7800 is going to be

very close to the $10,000 (Ten Thousand)..

The Receiver is Dual Conversion and in conjuction with DSP and

both receivers are equal... Transmitter 200 W.

The 7800 looks like a real busy radio, lots of information being
displayed and menu driven...the manual must be real thick !

The radio looks great with its display...dual meters.

Well thats it......

And NO ONE will buy it. for that kind of money it should cover at least 2, 432 with 1296 option.

Momma Always Said:"Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get"