Old July 14th 03, 11:59 PM
Paul Vanasse

"Marty B." wrote in message
et...
The is the real scoop on the Icom`s 7800

I have gone to Icom day at a local Icom dealer

The ( W9) rep has given me some scoop...

The real price tag of the Icom 7800 is going to be

very close to the $10,000 (Ten Thousand)..

They can dream alittle dream for me as well. For that money I'd expect at
least a quad conversion receiver with a CRT for a display and not some
cheesy LCD.

Maybe the government might buy these (they'll buy anything), but anyone who
knows anything about radios wont pony up $4000 for these turkeys.