Old August 7th 03, 03:14 AM
GIL9734

Default HELP: Programming a RELM

Hello all. I'm in need of info. I have recently agreed to reprogram a couple
of radios for a local VFD for free, as a donation of sorts. Anyway, they have
one of those old relm slant-face radios in one of their trucks. (*GROSS*)
anyway, I need to know if there is somewhere I can go on the net to see the
programming instructions. I used to know exactly where the jumper went and
what the key sequence was, but it's been so long it's like trying to remember
greek. They also have one of the RELM WHS150 portables. I know about the
little switch inside, but again I cannot remember the key sequences. Any info
about either one of these would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Thomas