Old August 7th 03, 03:14 AM
GIL9734

Default HELP: Programming a RELM

Hello all. I'm in need of info. I have recently agreed to reprogram a couple
of radios for a local VFD for free, as a donation of sorts. Anyway, they have
one of those old relm slant-face radios in one of their trucks. (*GROSS*)
anyway, I need to know if there is somewhere I can go on the net to see the
programming instructions. I used to know exactly where the jumper went and
what the key sequence was, but it's been so long it's like trying to remember
greek. They also have one of the RELM WHS150 portables. I know about the
little switch inside, but again I cannot remember the key sequences. Any info
about either one of these would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Thomas
Old August 7th 03, 03:17 PM
Pete KE9OA

I have had a few of them over the years, but it has been a long time. I
think it is something like: Tx freq, Tx PL, Rx freq, Rx Pl...............the
PL tones are that old two digit type, where PL tone 14, for example is 107.2
Hz. I don't remember much else, and I don't remember where that jumper is
located. It has been about 9 years since I have had those units.

Pete

Old August 8th 03, 09:51 PM
Dale

It should be the same as this:
http://www.qsl.net/k4mbe/reg606b.htm

Rich wrote:

OK I have a card in a file I'll have to look for it Send me a e-mail
And I send it to you...

Old August 9th 03, 08:31 PM

I have copies of them at home. I can get when I get back. 462575 80 32
467575
RX-full duplex-CTCSS-TX

Is that what your looking for?