Old September 10th 03, 04:14 PM
Caveat Lector

Hams are cheap -- in case u didn't know.

At a recent HamCon show I was selling a new $20 Ham book (already discounted
for the show)
A Ham asked if I would take $12 ??
I replied "Which Chapter do you want !!
Try that

E-Bay -- great for Sellers BUT Caveat Emptor !!!

In all seriousness -- it is a great American tradition to haggle and
barter -- just hone up yore bartering skills -- start hi -- buyer
lowballs -- you come down to where you would have sold it w/o haggling
Gets yore price every time.

--
73 From The Old Trader
Caveat Lector Ya All

they're
going to buy it for the asking price. I am just waiting to get the

confirmation
that they are going to buy it.

Maybe I should list it on Ebay. There's one that ends in less than 24

hours
that is up to $157.50, and the seller adds a $5 packing charge in addition

shipping!