Old September 8th 03, 01:34 PM
VHFRadioBuff

Default FS: MFJ-249 Antenna Analyzer

For Sale is an MFJ-249 Antenna Analyzer. This unit is in nice shape, about an
8.5/10. It works perfectly. I am selling it so I can upgrade to an MFJ-269
analyzer. Asking $125 plus shipping.

Website on the MFJ-249: http://www.norad.dk/mfj/analyzer/mfj249.htm
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
73! de Andy KC2SSB - WPYI880 (GMRS)
Beachwood, NJ USA! Grid FM29vw
http://vhfradiobuff.tripod.com
Old September 9th 03, 02:22 PM
PowerHouse CB & Scanner

Second Offer:
If you accept CCs via PayPal, I'll offer you $110, you ship...

PH

Old September 10th 03, 05:09 AM
VHFRadioBuff

Second Offer:
If you accept CCs via PayPal, I'll offer you $110, you ship...

PH

Why do people always try to low-ball you here? I've had one person say they're
going to buy it for the asking price. I am just waiting to get the confirmation
that they are going to buy it.

Maybe I should list it on Ebay. There's one that ends in less than 24 hours
that is up to $157.50, and the seller adds a $5 packing charge in addition to
shipping!
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Old September 10th 03, 02:13 PM
PowerHouse CB & Scanner

"VHFRadioBuff" wrote in message
Second Offer:
If you accept CCs via PayPal, I'll offer you $110, you ship...

PH

Why do people always try to low-ball you here? I've had one person say

they're
going to buy it for the asking price. I am just waiting to get the

confirmation
that they are going to buy it.

Maybe I should list it on Ebay. There's one that ends in less than 24

hours
that is up to $157.50, and the seller adds a $5 packing charge in addition

shipping!

Hey, it was an offer. If you don't like it, don't accept it. You don't have
to get your panties in a wad over it.

It's easier to say "no thanks" than to be an ass about it. I wasn't seeing
any takers at your asking price, so I thought I'd throw in an opportunity
for you to sell it. If you want to put it on eBay, be my guest. I wouldn't
pay that much for one, but that's another story all together...

PH

Old September 10th 03, 03:21 PM
VHFRadioBuff

It's easier to say "no thanks" than to be an ass about it. I wasn't seeing
any takers at your asking price, so I thought I'd throw in an opportunity
for you to sell it. If you want to put it on eBay, be my guest. I wouldn't
pay that much for one, but that's another story all together...

That's because all the replies up to this one was via email. There's always 1
or 2 of you guys replying when I post something for sale on here, offering less
and I always get what I ask for it. If I was willing to accept something lower,
it probably would have said "$125 OBO".
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Old September 10th 03, 04:14 PM
Caveat Lector

Hams are cheap -- in case u didn't know.

At a recent HamCon show I was selling a new $20 Ham book (already discounted
for the show)
A Ham asked if I would take $12 ??
I replied "Which Chapter do you want !!
Try that

E-Bay -- great for Sellers BUT Caveat Emptor !!!

In all seriousness -- it is a great American tradition to haggle and
barter -- just hone up yore bartering skills -- start hi -- buyer
lowballs -- you come down to where you would have sold it w/o haggling
Gets yore price every time.

--
73 From The Old Trader
Caveat Lector Ya All

Old September 12th 03, 03:24 PM
PowerHouse CB & Scanner

"VHFRadioBuff" wrote in message

That's because all the replies up to this one was via email. There's

always 1
or 2 of you guys replying when I post something for sale on here, offering

less
and I always get what I ask for it. If I was willing to accept something

lower,
it probably would have said "$125 OBO".

OR,
You could have said, "$125 FIRM". That would certainly have indicated that
you wouldn't take a lower offer...

In any case, if you don't sell it at your asking price, my offer still
stands.

PH

Old September 13th 03, 12:26 AM
VHFRadioBuff

In any case, if you don't sell it at your asking price, my offer still
stands.

PH

Sold for $150 on Ebay with "Buy it now".
73! de Andy KC2SSB - WPYI880 (GMRS)
Beachwood, NJ USA! Grid FM29vw
http://vhfradiobuff.tripod.com
"A Shore Thing" BBS (732) 818-7896