Old October 16th 03, 02:53 PM
G.p.G. (DSL#5)

Nomen:

*** You're quite a character aren't you; do you even have a
call sign.* Probably one with multiple numbers, not letters -
you make me LAUGH.* How can you dare talk about
OVER POSTING, I'm still one post less than you on this tread,
and I'm not the one that looks like a F'N IDIOT (that would
be you again Nomen).* What kind of a name is Nomen anyway,
probably a FAKE one.* You said "I know in my area, this
price wouldn't fly",* well Nomen please tell the group what area
would that be exactly?* It's probably Nomenville located in the
state of Nowhere.* Well hide away you fake little man, I'm done
dealing with the smelly likes of you.* The bottom line, is this
questionable priced (as you put it) FT-736R sold in 2 minutes,
and apparently the area you reshide in is not located in or near the
state of California.

END - OF - TREAD.

Have a nice day.
Gregory (K9OY)

Nomen Nescio wrote:

In article
"G.p.G. (DSL#5)" wrote:

Now that you've posted the same damn message for the 4th time, have you
gotten the idea of usenet procedure or is this the way two letter calls
do it?