Old October 11th 03, 10:29 PM
CANDLSHADE

Default For Sale: Yaesu FT-736R covers: 144, 220, 440, 1.2 GHz.

Hi All

I have a Yaesu FT-736R For Sale. It covers the 144, 220, 440,
and 1.2 GHz. bands. It is set up for Sateillites but the reason I'm
selling it is I only use the 220 band and I think someone else
might be able to put it to better use. I can send more Technical
Specifications about the base station if you would like. I'm asking,
$ 1000.00 plus Shipping and Handling Charges. I can best be
reached by Phone at (630) 879-7671. I moved from a house to
an apartment and I don't have a e-mail address. I'm sending this
from my Sisters house. Take Care, 73,

Stephen Hoover,

N9ODP
Old October 14th 03, 01:41 AM
**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY**

Another price cop.
He is selling a multi-mode radio with 220 and 1.2 GHz band modules. You
cannot buy a new radio with 220 band and for a 1.2 GHz band radio, you
will pay dearly for new.

Nomen Nescio wrote:

In article
(CANDLSHADE) wrote:

Think you'll find that even with the mods, you don't have a radio worth
more than $800 at best. I've seen many with all the mods you have for
under $700. Good luck anyway.

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT

"Jazz is not dead. It just smells funny." -F.Z.

Old October 15th 03, 03:41 PM
G.p.G. (DSL#5)

Hey Nomen Nescio:

*** I know this guy Stephen Hoover, who was selling
this older, loaded, FT-736R all mode radio.* I can
vouch for him that he, DOES NOT KNOW Britany
Spears personally.* I can also tell you that he sold this
rig to a guy in CA. minutes after posting it; for his asking
price of $1000 (NO HAGGLING).** Furthermore he's
still getting calls for this LOADED FT-736R with 2 Meters,
440 and the 220 and 1.2Ghz bands.

*** Now I would have bought this FT-736R rig from
Stephen, at this steal of a $1000 price (Stephen
offered it to me last week, before listing it here); but since
I already have this exact same model, with ALL THE
BAND MODULES (including the 6 Meter's one, on
the side), I really didn't need two of them.* Although
I've NEVER work any satellites with mine (and probably
never will), I bought mine exclusively to use as my ham
shacks all mode base station for the VHF/UHF and
beyond bands.* The FT-736R is a great rig with all its
modes (USB-LSB-FM/N-CW/N).* With it's built in
DC power supply,* it's a space saving and economical
alternative to having to buy 5 of those older, single band
Icom series, all mode base rigs; which I don't believe
you could touch all 5 (6Mt, 2Mt, 220, 440, 1.2 Ghz)
for under $2000.* It still amazes me what those Icom
guys get for those single band base rigs.* That's where
you should be wasting your Price Police energies at.

*** I'm a great one for Price Policing too at times
(check my Deja News/Goggle history); but YOU'RE
WAY OUT OF LINE attacking Mr. Hoover's
FT-736R, $1000 deal.* I'm not sure where your
coming from on this one.* Maybe your just poor now -
one of those guys who's mad at the world because he
lost one of those high paying jobs, he was never really
qualified for.* Or maybe you just a hater of Yaesu
products.* Either way, you're OUT-OF-LINE!!!

*** So now who's the "REAL WORLD LOOSER"
that smells like their own butt crack - that would
be you Nomen.

73's
Gregory (K9OY)

Nomen Nescio wrote:

In article
**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY** wrote:

Instructions to read:
RFI-EMI-GUY-
1. grasp both ass cheeks with hands
2. open cheeks wide
3. pull head from ass
4. keep pulling until a loud sucking sound is heard breaking the vacuum
that has built up inside
5. breathe deeply
6. oh, and wash your face. It smells like ****.
Get with the real world loser. A 736 is not going to sell for $1000
unless Brit Spears left tit is the tuning knob....and then maybe not.

Old October 15th 03, 03:44 PM
G.p.G. (DSL#5)

Gee Nomen:

*** I wasn't aware that their was even any Out-of-Band
mods for the FT-736R.* What MODS are you talking about????

[...]

Old October 16th 03, 01:36 AM
Tony Hwang

Nomen Nescio wrote:

In article
"G.p.G. (DSL#5)" wrote:

Read my first post. I did not "attack" his price but questionned it. If
you want to see an attack, I'll work one up but this was hardly one. As
you see, my original post even said "good luck." I know in my area, this
price wouldn't fly. Said, done, and put it to bed.

Hi,
I have a same radio with all the options, and 6M, microwave module.
If you had to question the price, you're not up-to-date. Old radio
but see what kind of price the microwave module fetches if you can
find one. Let's let this thread die.
73,
Tony, VE6CGX

Old October 16th 03, 02:53 PM
G.p.G. (DSL#5)

Nomen:

*** You're quite a character aren't you; do you even have a
call sign.* Probably one with multiple numbers, not letters -
you make me LAUGH.* How can you dare talk about
OVER POSTING, I'm still one post less than you on this tread,
and I'm not the one that looks like a F'N IDIOT (that would
be you again Nomen).* What kind of a name is Nomen anyway,
probably a FAKE one.* You said "I know in my area, this
price wouldn't fly",* well Nomen please tell the group what area
would that be exactly?* It's probably Nomenville located in the
state of Nowhere.* Well hide away you fake little man, I'm done
dealing with the smelly likes of you.* The bottom line, is this
questionable priced (as you put it) FT-736R sold in 2 minutes,
and apparently the area you reshide in is not located in or near the
state of California.

END - OF - TREAD.

Have a nice day.
Gregory (K9OY)

Nomen Nescio wrote:

In article
"G.p.G. (DSL#5)" wrote:

Now that you've posted the same damn message for the 4th time, have you
gotten the idea of usenet procedure or is this the way two letter calls
do it?

Old October 17th 03, 02:43 PM
G.p.G. (DSL#5)

*** OK I HAD ENOUGH - YOU LOOSE

*** ANONYMOUS, PHANTOM ghosts like Nomen
Nescio and now his new user name of Tarapia
Tapioco (oh how clever) are one in the same.
You would think this spineless, call-less, unknown
man would have been smart enough, and could afford
to at least post from another, different anonymizing
newsgroup server.* Instead he uses the same exact
(look at theses poster's source code who's this troll
think he's fooling) service, dizum.com.* Same service,
with the same exact posting ID strings.

*** Now that the truth is out, I won't be responding to this
ANONYMOUS TROLL(s) anymore, and you shouldn't
waste your time either.* Bottom line is no matter what this
guy(s) says; if he's to afraid to back it up by posting from
his true source, then what ever he has to say is all just
Bull Sh't.* Once again, this FT-736R SOLD within
2 minutes, for it's advertised price of $1000.* If some
fool sold one for $750 (more Bull Sh't), to some*
ANONYMOUS unknown guy, at a ? unnamed
hamfest, as confirmed by our new anonymous poster,
Tarapia Tapioco (another cute name); than that guy
(the seller) just lost ~$300+.** But really, can we believe
anything either of these 2 ANONYMOUS guys say????

*** Who knows Nomen Nescio and his alter ego
Tarapia Tapioco could just be some grade school kid,
posting at their local library.* The only recourse is to
IGNORE them and REPORT them to their ISP for
ABUSE.* I did 17 times now.

73'ssssss;
Gregory Gately (K9OY)
Brookfield, Il. 60513
(708) 387-2490
Not AFRAID to post my true ID,
NOT hiding from anyone.

Tarapia Tapioco wrote:

In article
Nomen Nescio wrote:

I think you're going to hurt his feelings again.;_)))))

Old October 17th 03, 09:47 PM
Pete

Hey Greg. I think your rant is all for naught. Nomen whatever plonked
you days ago. It's been fun watching two skunks ****ing at each other
this week but I think he dumped you first and in the world of skunk
****ing, he's probably the winner. Left you as the whiner though so
second place isn't that bad.

"G.p.G. (DSL#5)" wrote in message ...
[...]