Old October 17th 03, 02:43 PM
G.p.G. (DSL#5)

*** OK I HAD ENOUGH - YOU LOOSE

*** ANONYMOUS, PHANTOM ghosts like Nomen
Nescio and now his new user name of Tarapia
Tapioco (oh how clever) are one in the same.
You would think this spineless, call-less, unknown
man would have been smart enough, and could afford
to at least post from another, different anonymizing
newsgroup server.* Instead he uses the same exact
(look at theses poster's source code who's this troll
think he's fooling) service, dizum.com.* Same service,
with the same exact posting ID strings.

*** Now that the truth is out, I won't be responding to this
ANONYMOUS TROLL(s) anymore, and you shouldn't
waste your time either.* Bottom line is no matter what this
guy(s) says; if he's to afraid to back it up by posting from
his true source, then what ever he has to say is all just
Bull Sh't.* Once again, this FT-736R SOLD within
2 minutes, for it's advertised price of $1000.* If some
fool sold one for $750 (more Bull Sh't), to some*
ANONYMOUS unknown guy, at a ? unnamed
hamfest, as confirmed by our new anonymous poster,
Tarapia Tapioco (another cute name); than that guy
(the seller) just lost ~$300+.** But really, can we believe
anything either of these 2 ANONYMOUS guys say????

*** Who knows Nomen Nescio and his alter ego
Tarapia Tapioco could just be some grade school kid,
posting at their local library.* The only recourse is to
IGNORE them and REPORT them to their ISP for
ABUSE.* I did 17 times now.

73'ssssss;
Gregory Gately (K9OY)
Brookfield, Il. 60513
(708) 387-2490
Not AFRAID to post my true ID,
NOT hiding from anyone.

Tarapia Tapioco wrote:

In article
Nomen Nescio wrote:

I think you're going to hurt his feelings again.;_)))))