Old December 11th 03, 11:09 PM
Day Brown

Fluxuated wrote:

What about you getting your Auntie Pregnant?

Lets hear something constructive from your pie hole?

"Alex" wrote in message
I haven't seen that moron "Fluxuated" post here for a while. Jeez what a
dumb ass!

Well I guess that anyone that "doing" his sister, can't be too bright!

Well, have you seen the video of adult actresses whose physical
attributes were altered by morphing software so that she looks
pubescent? Izzat child porn? No child was used to make it. It comes from
Copenhagen, where the age of consent is 12. They dont think it is child
pornography, so why are they wrong? By what standard of measure is their
culture in worse shape than ours? There must be some...