Old November 19th 03, 06:20 PM
CommCtr1

Default 1.2Ghz antenna that can be cut for 160mtrs...

Now there's something to think about............
Ya'll need to get over the 220 antenna deal, and get a life. I made a
f.......... mistake, excuse the hell out of me!!
1.2ghz antenna for 160mtrs, now that's an antenna.
Nothing a modern day tuner can't take care of!!!

Old November 19th 03, 06:55 PM
Dave Shrader

A very easy problem to solve. [GRIN]

A 160 meter antenna is approximately 260 feet long.

A 1.2 GHz antenna is approximately 0.4 foot long.

Conclusion, the 1.2 GHz antenna is a 650 wavelength non terminated
Beverage Antenna.

Deacon Dave

Old November 22nd 03, 12:37 AM
Alex

I haven't seen that moron "Fluxuated" post here for a while. Jeez what a
dumb ass!

Well I guess that anyone that "doing" his sister, can't be too bright!

Alex

Old November 24th 03, 03:44 PM
Fluxuated

What about you getting your Auntie Pregnant?

Lets hear something constructive from your pie hole?

Old December 1st 03, 04:08 AM
Mike Burch

It isn't anything. You had the courage to ask a question. It's all
part of the big learning curve. Keep asking questions and never give up.

Mike Burch K8MB

Apache Junction AZ

Old December 11th 03, 11:09 PM
Day Brown

"Alex" wrote in message
I haven't seen that moron "Fluxuated" post here for a while. Jeez what a
dumb ass!

Well I guess that anyone that "doing" his sister, can't be too bright!

Well, have you seen the video of adult actresses whose physical
attributes were altered by morphing software so that she looks
pubescent? Izzat child porn? No child was used to make it. It comes from
Copenhagen, where the age of consent is 12. They dont think it is child
pornography, so why are they wrong? By what standard of measure is their
culture in worse shape than ours? There must be some...