Old January 28th 04, 11:20 PM
Old School

Most people that do sell on ebay usually start the post topic with FA
instead of forsale. This way you can skip the post if not interested.
However there are idiots out there that cant seem to figure it out.
One of the reasons alot of people have moved to ebay is because of the
transaction records and protection policies on a bad transaction.

Also, your ISP may be the reason why your post dont seem to come out
as posted. My post here usually show up within less than a minute and
I use SBC.

When I used snowcrest.net for a short time, they had delayed postings
for hours in order to filter out binaries. For some reason they didnt
like the idea of users posting files via there service. Just an idea.

And yes, you are correct that the volume has dropped dramatically.
Seems like there are more crosspostings here from non related groups
than sale or swaps.

73
de kf6foz

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 18:53:29 GMT, "MRR" wrote:

Hi Bill:

I have thought the same for some time. Not only has the volume dropped,
but postings don't seem to happen until 8-10 hours later than when
submitted.

Sure wish the boys who have decided to use E-Bay would leave us alone. I
have no interest in being told to go to E-Bay to see an offering. If I
wanted to, I would go there to begin with.

Ron from California

"MGALUVR" wrote in message
Is there a problem with the server on this newsgroup or something? I see

about
1/4 of the volume of messages here that I used to. Is there a problem with

my
ISP...or has the amount of traffic here dropped dramatically ? Has

everyone
finally succombed to the EBAY site for buying and selling?

Bill in Missouri