Old January 29th 04, 12:53 AM
mycost

Yes... if you're REALLY lucky finding a discount vendor who has the
Superradio III in stock. Amazon sometimes does, but not always. The radio
equipment vendors who always have them in stock usually want at least $60
for them.

Anyway... The Superradio I and II are worth significantly more than the
newest Superradio III model. I've seen Superradio I's sell for $250 on Ebay
and Superradio II's sell for $150 on Ebay. Most AM DXers highly prefer the I
and II over the III. Much better sensitivity and sound quality.

At this seller's $50 listed price, it's a steal. Hopefully it's long gone by
now as it should be...

"r" wrote in message

But aren't these like $39.00 new ?