Old January 25th 04, 02:56 AM
Frank Bals

Default FS: GE Superadio II

Excellent condition. Very clean. Works perfectly. Dial calibration is
accurate (unlike SR3). Great nulls on AM.

Price is $50.00 plus shipping

Old January 25th 04, 03:26 AM
Brenda Ann

"Frank Bals" wrote in message
Excellent condition. Very clean. Works perfectly. Dial calibration is
accurate (unlike SR3). Great nulls on AM.

Price is $50.00 plus shipping

Sorry to see you selling this, Frank. But I know how it goes sometimes.

Take care, and stay well.

Old January 26th 04, 12:38 PM

But aren't these like $39.00 new ?
On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 02:56:24 GMT, "Frank Bals"
wrote:

GE Superadio II

Old January 26th 04, 02:10 PM
Robert Kubichek

r wrote:
But aren't these like $39.00 new ?
On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 02:56:24 GMT, "Frank Bals"
wrote:

GE Superadio II

They are for the III series, which are NOT as sensitive as the II
series.... I have owned all series I-III, and I feel that the II
is the best out of all three.....Good audio, and great sensitivity
on both bands....

Bob N9LVU

Old January 29th 04, 12:53 AM
mycost

Yes... if you're REALLY lucky finding a discount vendor who has the
Superradio III in stock. Amazon sometimes does, but not always. The radio
equipment vendors who always have them in stock usually want at least $60
for them.

Anyway... The Superradio I and II are worth significantly more than the
newest Superradio III model. I've seen Superradio I's sell for $250 on Ebay
and Superradio II's sell for $150 on Ebay. Most AM DXers highly prefer the I
and II over the III. Much better sensitivity and sound quality.

At this seller's $50 listed price, it's a steal. Hopefully it's long gone by
now as it should be...