Old February 16th 04, 06:07 AM
KU4YP

Default Shack Cleaning

hello,

i am offering the following for sale to hams in the 48 states only.
prices are plus shipping. offers accepted. not interested in trades. selling
to buy a ten tec qrp rig. wanted to offer to the newsgroup. if it does not
sell, off to ebay.

1. Kenwood TS-830S 100 watts all bands. 10 meter portion of band switch
needs cleaning. this is the main rig in my shack. comes with cw filter and
pc-1a phone patch. copy of manual. $400.00 plus shipping. picture available
upon request.

2. MFJ 3 Kw roller inductor tuner. works and looks 100% no longer have an
amp. $200.00.

3. Hammarlund hx-50. missing one small knob. needs re-paint. selling in
unknown condition. my intent was restoring it, however, you know the deal.
too many projects..... you don't see these alot. asking $100.00 plus
shipping. worth three to four times that if it is working.

4. knight kit t-60. needs work. $30.00 plus shipping.

5. knight kit r-55a receiver. looks and plays well. original paperwork.
$100.00 plus shipping.

reply email. all items sold as is. first come, first served and all the
usual disclaimers.

tnx for reading, mike

--
73 de KU4YP FP QRP#225
Michael Prevatt "Real Radios Glow in the Dark!"