Old February 16th 04, 05:48 PM
Tony Hwang

Bob Bowes wrote:
This seems the logical place to ask my question. I've got an offer from
someone in Asia who wants to buy a transceiver. Older model, nothing
terrific. Are there any export restrictions to Indonesia that could get in
the way? I'll assume shipping and customs will add to the cost. Thanks.

Hi,
Indonesia? Lots of fraud from that place. I won't even bother if buyer
is from there. Never noticed "Will never ship to Indonesia" comment on
eBay sales listings? Never heard credit card fraud from Indonesia?
If it is from JA land, may be, but not from Indonesia.
73,
Tony, VE6CGX