Old February 17th 04, 05:02 AM
Rich

I am giving them a chance, It was over Christmas and it may have gotten
messed up.

wrote in message
Why don't all of you who got screwed by this guy, put an add in the
local newspaper where he lives and offer a collection fee of about 30%
to get your money.

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 00:05:33 GMT, Ambrose wrote:

I don't know what kind of game commco radio is playing. I also got stuck
for the same dollar amount (85.00) 4 very interesting reasons why my
item did not ship.four calls to the ans. mach. ,never a reply.I guess
rich and I have lost our money unless jennifer gets on the stick.