Old February 17th 04, 12:05 AM
Ambrose

Default EBAY GONE BAD

I don't know what kind of game commco radio is playing. I also got stuck
for the same dollar amount (85.00) 4 very interesting reasons why my
item did not ship.four calls to the ans. mach. ,never a reply.I guess
rich and I have lost our money unless jennifer gets on the stick.

Old February 17th 04, 02:00 AM
Brenda Ann

wrote in message
Why don't all of you who got screwed by this guy, put an add in the
local newspaper where he lives and offer a collection fee of about 30%
to get your money.

Or even better, go to the address listed, and the sheriff's office will
reverse lookup that phone number and take care of the problem..

Old February 17th 04, 03:32 PM
Mr No Spam

Over Christmas? Dude, they probably forgot your order. You're looking at
almost 2 months. Any reputable company would have looked up your order,
supplied "proper return address/phone number info" and got you fixed up by
now. Even if they didn't have your info on file at this date, they'd
probably ask you to supply proof of order and once supplied with a copy of a
Money Order Receipt, cancelled check, etc... would work to make things right
with you. You wait too much longer, you can kiss your cash GOOD BYE! You may
already have from what I've read so far! MNS

Old February 17th 04, 04:27 PM
Mr No Spam

I don't know if "e-bay" sales apply, though I can't see how they wouldn't...
but it is my understanding that any "BUSINESS" doing mail order sales has 30
days to fulfill an order OR give you an option to have the item placed on
back order if the item is out of stock OR some other option. Otherwise, they
must refund your money. Since you were supposed to have dealt with a
"company", then the regulation should apply. That is supposed to be a POSTAL
regulation. So, MAYBE the Postal Authorities ought to be notified. And if
they have and not moved on it, then they should get moving on it. Why have
laws if they aren't going to enforce them? MNS.

Old February 18th 04, 03:15 AM
Browning Mark FourA

Or better yet get a hold of your local Mafia to go bust their (_X_)

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 00:05:33 GMT, Ambrose wrote:

I don't know what kind of game commco radio is playing. I also got stuck
for the same dollar amount (85.00) 4 very interesting reasons why my
item did not ship.four calls to the ans. mach. ,never a reply.I guess
rich and I have lost our money unless jennifer gets on the stick.

remove SPAMSUCKS to reply