Old December 2nd 04, 09:10 PM
Jim Kelley

Richard Clark wrote:

On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 11:25:32 -0800, Jim Kelley
wrote:

A circulator, being in general a three (or four) port directional
device, might have some trouble buying into that logic. ;-) The crux of
the phenomenological problem is that power does not flow or move, nor is
it something that is reflected.

Hi Jim,

I merely responded in like metaphors.

I had a hunch about that. But I can't always parse your sentences into
the form of a concrete idea. Usually an interesting read though. ;-)

To this point, the meditation of the difference between Bob's results
and the ARRL table speculates that the ARRL used an unknown Intel 100W
circulating Signal Generator driving 1 second's worth of transmission
line where Poynters Theorem proves that the dB loss is - well, we
never get to the end, do we?

That's absolutely right. Not all of us do. When some of us have a
question about something, we respond by flinging poison tipped daggers
at those who, in the persuit of a common interest, try to help us
achieve a more cogent understanding.

73, Jim AC6XG