Old April 7th 04, 05:41 AM
CW

Default FS: MTR2000 VHF Repeater

FS: Motorola MTR2000 T5766A VHF 100 Watt repeater in like new
condition. Repeater is just under 5 years old and was a standby unit
in a system that recently converted to 800 so it has almost no use.

Before you ask, it will not operate in the 2 meter band. It receives
the entire 2 meter band, but the transmitter will not program below
150 Mhz. There may be some programming trick to make it do so, but I
have not found it ( and I HAVE looked) ((If you don't want to buy the
repeater, but know how to make it work on 2, please let me know))

Repeater only, no duplexer or other accessories. $1500 shipped
anywhere in the U.S.A. Prefer paypal. E-mail