Old October 26th 04, 02:51 AM
Brian Hill

"John P Vassel" wrote in message
. 97.142...
dxAce wrote in :

He's not very bright.

Agreed, for a guy with a ton of stuff for sale, amazing how little of it

he
actually knows about. It's all 'a friends' or 'a fellow hams' equipment.
I liked his little remark about how he'll reject bids from troublemakers
too.
Not that it deserved to happen, but quite a few years ago in the
rec.radio.cb group, a kid sold a radio to a cross-country trucker via the
newsgroup. Trucker opens the box, gets bricks. Kid (or his mom..) opens a
box the next week delivered to them, pipe bomb goes off. Seemed to me it
killed one, injured the other. While an extreme measure by all means, just
shows you had better be careful with whom you deal with.

john

Well it's never smart screwing people in a public forum and on a rather
large scale when people know where to find you. What go's around comes
around.

B.H.