Old October 25th 04, 02:20 AM
Brian Hill

Default Radio-Mart is back!

I thought he got booted off Ebay?

B.H.

Old October 25th 04, 02:45 AM
patgkz

No, no.....you mean his friend gottahaveit 1995....or..
....or was it "Luke".....I'm so confused. With all those different name that
he's using, it's hard to keep up!

I hope eBay keeps old Martin up and running for a while. It's a real hoot
to read his feedback when it turns red, just like the faces of his buyers.

Old October 26th 04, 12:54 AM
BF Adams

I've never seen so many "mutually withdrawn" feedbacks for a seller. Most of
them read something like "oops... left feedback meant for another seller".
Very strange...

Old October 26th 04, 01:13 AM
dxAce

BF Adams wrote:

I've never seen so many "mutually withdrawn" feedbacks for a seller. Most of
them read something like "oops... left feedback meant for another seller".
Very strange...

I had a little conversation with him today regarding the fact that he has a VHF
convertor up on eBay for the Drake R8... he said it's very rare.

I advised him that they still make them, and they are compatible with the R8,
R8A and R8B.

He told me nope, they are all different.

He's not very bright.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old October 26th 04, 01:53 AM
John P Vassel

dxAce wrote in :

He's not very bright.

Agreed, for a guy with a ton of stuff for sale, amazing how little of it he
actually knows about. It's all 'a friends' or 'a fellow hams' equipment.
I liked his little remark about how he'll reject bids from troublemakers
too.
Not that it deserved to happen, but quite a few years ago in the
rec.radio.cb group, a kid sold a radio to a cross-country trucker via the
newsgroup. Trucker opens the box, gets bricks. Kid (or his mom..) opens a
box the next week delivered to them, pipe bomb goes off. Seemed to me it
killed one, injured the other. While an extreme measure by all means, just
shows you had better be careful with whom you deal with.

john

Old October 26th 04, 02:51 AM
Brian Hill

"John P Vassel" wrote in message
. 97.142...
dxAce wrote in :

He's not very bright.

Agreed, for a guy with a ton of stuff for sale, amazing how little of it

he
actually knows about. It's all 'a friends' or 'a fellow hams' equipment.
I liked his little remark about how he'll reject bids from troublemakers
too.
Not that it deserved to happen, but quite a few years ago in the
rec.radio.cb group, a kid sold a radio to a cross-country trucker via the
newsgroup. Trucker opens the box, gets bricks. Kid (or his mom..) opens a
box the next week delivered to them, pipe bomb goes off. Seemed to me it
killed one, injured the other. While an extreme measure by all means, just
shows you had better be careful with whom you deal with.

john

Well it's never smart screwing people in a public forum and on a rather
large scale when people know where to find you. What go's around comes
around.

B.H.

Old October 26th 04, 09:00 PM
Nc183d

I was just reading his extended feedback file and it is odd how MANY good
feedbacks he has. Not all of the green dotted feedbacks are necessarily good
feedbacks and apparently he DOES incorrectly represent his items on occasion.
He does offer refunds, but shipping something back and forth one time can be
very expensive. My only concern is why ebay tolerates so MANY bad feedbacks.
How many do you have to get to be suspended?