Old January 23rd 05, 01:27 PM
Lucky

"RHF" wrote in message
ups.com...
LUCKY,
.
The Bidders List and the Pattern of Bidding tells the story
? WHY ? the Final Price got so "Jack-Up" ;-}
http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=5744634141
.
? Why is eBay 'Better Than' Gambling ?
[ Because Gambling is Win & Lose and eBay is Win & Win. ]
.
In Gambling - You Place Your Bet :
- Sometimes You Win The Money.
- - Then again many times You Lose Your Money.
.
On eBay Auctions - You Place Your Bid (Bet).
- Sometimes You Win Your eBay Item.
- - Then Again - You Never Lose Your Money.
.
NOTE: On eBay Auctions - You Always Get Something of Value
- - - The ITEM -or- Your MONEY !
.
When It Comes to 'Bidding' on eBay: To Me Its Like Playing Cards.
The Excitement can be Being-In-the-Game.
Peeking at the Sellers Hold Card (Reserve Price)
and Calling the Other Guys Bluff.
However, If I Want the Item {I Can Taste the "BUY" Coming On} :
With Two Minutes to Go - Then It IS A Different Ball Game :
Throw One Big Bomb (Hail Mary Pass)
- and Score a Touch Down
- - and Win the Game.
(If Not... Oh Well there is Always the Next Auction).
- - - Smell That BUY !
.
Maximum Bid Reality Check for eBAYers:
- If the Item is still available commercially.
- - Then the 70% of MSRP Rule should apply.
- - - It is Truly Sad to See Someone Bid More Than Retail.
- - - - For Non-Collectibles With NO Manufactures Warranty
or Product Guaranty.
.
Zero (0) Bidders Warning and Low eBay Member's Score Caution
for eBayers:
If you are Bidding in an eBay Auction Against a 'New' eBayer:
With -O^O- 30 Day Marker and a Zero (0) Score.
Be Advised and Warned - They Want to Make 'their' Mark
and Win an Auction.
They Will Bid High and Often Over Bid an Item
To Bid Against Them Is a Fools Game [.]
This Caution generally Applies to eBayers
with a Score Under Ten (10) Too !
.
As Always - The Best of Good Buys ~ RHF {Retired-Healthy-and-Free}
aka: The Royster -&- The RoyceMeister
.
.

Who was pumping it Wilson? I thought he was trying to make it look like
there was so many bidders it would discourage new bids. I was looking at the
winner's past buys. He likes to throw money around or he has plenty. He
bought a Indian flute for $800...I knew not to bid against this guy. I
wouldn't win.

Lucky