Old January 26th 05, 06:10 PM
stamplaw

Default WEIRD AL'S HATE RADIO

Some people like Fords and some people like Chevys. I hear hate and
venom when I listen to Rush, O'Reilly, Coulter and Ingraham. I guess
you deem those folks patriots. I don't.

The news this morning suggests the new bill for the war is up to $300
billion. Great. Any guess on what the final price tag will be? I'm not
talking about the vet benefits that will be paid out over the next 75
years, just for the immediate future. Isn't it starting to look like we
are going to have 150,000 Americans caught in the middle of a civil
war? This has the possibility of being the worst foreign policy
mistake in US history.

Winning an election does not include a grant of sainthood.

If Bush and company had told the American people "We are going to spend
a trillion dollars and have 5000 American deaths and another 25,000
wounded. What we will end up with is an Islamic Republic closely allied
with Iran." Would he have won the election?

I believe there is permenate injury being done to the country. Blame it
on Clinton.

Al Franken is not all that weird. The American people may get weird as
this scenario unfolds.