Old January 27th 05, 06:07 AM
Ric Trexell

Default Clicking from TV

I'm currently using a Grundig YB 400 but I'm sure this would happen with any
shortwave, but my problem is the clicking of the TV nearly across the whole
spectrum from 1-30mhz. There are spots where it doesn't bother much and if
the signal from the radio station is strong it is not a problem. I was
wondering if an outside antenna would improve this or just make it worse?
If I turn on the TV and listen to the radio it isn't there so I'm assuming
it is from the remote control part of it. I used to have an old TV with out
a remote and it didn't bother. I have thought of getting a better radio at
times but this clicking has made me wonder it it is worth it. If it weren't
for watching my own videos and the news, I would know what to do with the
TV, but I really don't want to see if it will support the weight of a bull
dozer just yet. Got any ideas as to what I should do? By the way, this is
heard even when the AC line cord is not used. Ric in Wisconsin.