Old January 30th 05, 11:46 AM
K4YZ

Len Anderson wrote:

Apparently you want all to Believe in the self-righteous

"religions"
in recreational hobby pursuits such as amateur radio? You know,
the one where all "must" love, honor, and obey the morse code
test to prove their "faithfulness and dedication" to the amateur
cause?

Lennie...WHICH drugs are YOU under the influence of when you write
these things...?!?!

Just like YOU profess to be "interested" in Radio, yet you clearly
can't stand Radio Amateurs...Not just "PCTA Extras"...You clearly

hate
anything/everything having to do with it.

Tsk. Doctor Strangeglove flipped out again.

Who is "Dr Strangelove"...???

Tsk, tsk. I was interested enough in radio...(SNIP)

Usual lame, irrelevent excuses for NOT obtaining an Amateur
license and actually gaining some experience in the radio service you
purport to know enough about to demand changes to.

There's no "hate group" here, unless it's "hate" of those who
pervert religious practice for evil intent.

So...you are calling the Worship of Morse Code a "pervert

religious
practice?"

No one, except you, perhaps, is making such a silly suggestion as
Morse Code being a religious practice.

Do YOU support the perversion of religion for personal or evil
intent, Lennie? It sure seems like it.

Tsk, tsk...I don't support the retention of the morse code test
for any radio operator license examination.

Let's ask you the same question again, Lennie and see if THIS time
you can answer it:

Do YOU support the perversion of religion for personal or evil
intent?

Let it be. It has NOTHING to do with radio, let alone amateur
radio.

THIS IS NOT A MODERATED FORUM, AND LEONARD H. ANDERSON, WHO HAS
CRIED "FOUL" AT THE PERCEPTION OF BEING MODERATED BEFORE, HAS
ZERO-POINT-ZERO RIGHT OR "AUTHORITY" TO DEMAND THAT ANYONE ELSE

DISCUSS
OR NOT DISCUSS ANY TOPIC.

Whooo-eeee. The Antichrist-wannabe must be on Hate Steroids!

Nope.

Just redirecting your own rhetoric back to you in writing big
enough for you to see.

If you're Jewish, there is no down. They don't teach about Hell
in their doctrine.

Don't tell us...you are now going to say something like
"Sorry, Hans, Judaism IS amateur radio?"

I see you still can't directly address ANY topic.

The Catholics teach of different levels of "down". More like a
little sideways and off to the side, and some time spent in

Purgatory
for certain kinds of sin can still get you absolved and into Heaven.

You don't have a Medical Doctorate? You are a Doctorate in
Theology?

Did you attend a Seminary or are you just whacking-off in your
head again?

I really am at a loss as to what you're using for a brain, Lennie.

I'm waiting for the next Sermon on the Antenna Mount.

You know, where all have to worship at the Church of St. Hiram
and follow the ARRL's ayatollah and everyone love, honor, and
cherish morse code...

You're still just upset that YOU are not the one on the cross that
everyone is praising.

???

Were you talking about Bill Cross, formerly with the FCC? Or are
you just crass-cross today more than other days?

The topic was YOU, Lennie...I am surprised you passed up a chance
to flatter your favorite subject.

Cross your legs, little Stevie, we are short on nails today...

What you're short of, Lennie, is a valid argument.

Again.

Putz

Putz

Steve, K4YZ