Old January 27th 05, 08:21 PM
Len Anderson

Default HAVE YOU HEARD THE GOOD NEWS!

In article .com, "K4YZ"
Doctor Strangeglove, internist with the Antichrist writes:

Len Anderson wrote:
In article , Mike Coslo the

Bully
Graham of the newsgroup writes:

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

Good News!

He was born in the land of Israel supernaturally to a virgin

Jewish

woman named Mary.

More like: A used-to-be virgin Jewish woman named Mary slipped up
and forgot what time fo the month it was while fooling around with
Joseph's best friend or some other willing male friend.

Mother Nature then went to work.

When faced with the prospect of telling her as-of-yet
unconsumated fiancee of her plight, she takes advantage of his

pious
and unwavering devotion to God to convince him that she is still a
virgin and that this pregnancy is an "act of God".

I find this a lot easier to believe than the idea that an
omnipotent God, able to know what is going to happen in the

future,
"gives" his Son to an ignorant peasant girl in an era when the

"facts"
will be documented haphazardly at best, and allowed to be subject

the interpretations and manipulations of over 20 centuries of
"prophets", "priests", "evangelists", "clerics", "rabbis", etc etc

etc.

Almost ever major conflict on the face of this planet has been
over the deulling ideologies of "ministers of the faith", all of

whom
teach the same basic tenents: compassion, tolerance, faith, love,
understnding, etc...UNLESS, of course, the other guy who is

teaching
the SAME stuff lives "over there", in which case he OBVIOUSLY is a
heathen, wants to murder your brother, rape your sister and steal

your
land, and should be immediately disposed of.

There you go, Steve! Too many men make god in their own image, and

that

is why we have the religion oriented strife.

Oh, my, are all you PCTA extras on a Hate Binge?

Just the opposite, Lennie.

Nah...you just HATE about everything. Tsk, tsk.

I am tired of the hate.

So is everyone else, apparently. You love to HATE.

Religion is apparently your new-found subject.

I am tired of people who hide behind the
"sanctity" of religious baubels who are themselves only looking for a
forum from which to spew thier own form of hate, as sugar coated as it
may be.

"Baubels?" :-) "Thier?" :-)

So...you think that all radio amateurs should give up any religious
beliefs? Conventional religions which have been in existance for
a while?

Apparently you want all to Believe in the self-righteous "religions"
in recreational hobby pursuits such as amateur radio? You know,
the one where all "must" love, honor, and obey the morse code
test to prove their "faithfulness and dedication" to the amateur
cause?

Or is this "****-off-all-Christians-and-Jews" part of the new
catechism of the Church of St. Hiram?

No "Church of St Hiram", and I don't remember limitins my comments
to just Jews and Christians...

That makes you an Equal-Opportunity Hater! Marvelous. Hate all
and everything! :-)

Of which YOU could be NEITHER, Lennie, if you truly prescribe to
any Christian-Judeao tenents.

"Judeao tenents?" :-) "Prescribe?" :-)

Gosh, I've never imitated a Doctor of Theology to "prescribe"
anything. Did some cleric write you the wrong prescription?
[and you got it filled and got side-effects? must be...]

I am just tired of people professing to be one thing, but being
another.

Awwww....poor baby.

Wow, you must REALLY hate yourself, then! :-)

Just like YOU profess to be "interested" in Radio, yet you clearly
can't stand Radio Amateurs...Not just "PCTA Extras"...You clearly hate
anything/everything having to do with it.

Tsk. Doctor Strangeglove flipped out again. Must be filling his stash
with the wrong snitched drugs from the hospital pharmacy (he
apparently "subscribes" to regular doses?).

Tsk, tsk. I was interested enough in radio and electronics to make
it my career of choice a long time ago...even though I could have
made a good living at being an illustrator. Some PCTA extras in
here seem to think I should have followed Their procedure and
become a licensed amateur first. Strange, the U.S. military didn't
think that way and they operated worldwide communications for
decades...successfully. Obviously, to those PCTA extras, the
U.S. military wasn't "interested enough" in radio to do it "right." :-)

A suggestion for the self righteous.

Here's a suggestion for YOU and your self-righteous Hate Group:

There's no "hate group" here, unless it's "hate" of those who
pervert religious practice for evil intent.

So...you are calling the Worship of Morse Code a "pervert religious
practice?"

Tsk, tsk.

Do YOU support the perversion of religion for personal or evil
intent, Lennie? It sure seems like it.

Tsk, tsk...I don't support the retention of the morse code test
for any radio operator license examination. :-)

Let it be. It has NOTHING to do with radio, let alone amateur
radio.

THIS IS NOT A MODERATED FORUM, AND LEONARD H. ANDERSON, WHO HAS
CRIED "FOUL" AT THE PERCEPTION OF BEING MODERATED BEFORE, HAS
ZERO-POINT-ZERO RIGHT OR "AUTHORITY" TO DEMAND THAT ANYONE ELSE DISCUSS
OR NOT DISCUSS ANY TOPIC.

Whooo-eeee. The Antichrist-wannabe must be on Hate Steroids!

[does the hospital pharmacy actually stock those things or are you
getting them illegally?]

So...you are now campaigning to rename this newsgroup to

rec.radio.anything.goes.because.we.are.pcta.extras ?

Must be.

Or think about that final ride. Will it be "up" with that kind of
HATE boiling over? Or will it be "down?"

What does it matter?

If you're Jewish, there is no down. They don't teach about Hell
in their doctrine.

Don't tell us...you are now going to say something like
"Sorry, Hans, Judaism IS amateur radio?" :-)

The Catholics teach of different levels of "down". More like a
little sideways and off to the side, and some time spent in Purgatory
for certain kinds of sin can still get you absolved and into Heaven.

You don't have a Medical Doctorate? You are a Doctorate in
Theology?

Did you attend a Seminary or are you just whacking-off in your
head again?

I'm waiting for the next Sermon on the Antenna Mount.

You know, where all have to worship at the Church of St. Hiram
and follow the ARRL's ayatollah and everyone love, honor, and
cherish morse code...

You're still just upset that YOU are not the one on the cross that
everyone is praising.

???

Were you talking about Bill Cross, formerly with the FCC? Or are
you just crass-cross today more than other days?

Cross your legs, little Stevie, we are short on nails today...

Want some diluted vinegar to slake your thirst? Oh, you are
already full of something and vinegar? [try not to make such a
mess again when you let go...]

Old January 28th 05, 02:25 PM
K4YZ

Len Anderson wrote:

Just the opposite, Lennie.

Nah...you just HATE about everything. Tsk, tsk.

I am tired of the hate.

So is everyone else, apparently. You love to HATE.

Religion is apparently your new-found subject.

Lennie, I can see you're in the double-dose scumbag mode today.

Please re-direct your comments to someone who LIKES scumbags...Like
Mrs Lennie, for example.
BTW...do you actually kiss her with those lips?

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 30th 05, 11:46 AM
K4YZ

Len Anderson wrote:

Apparently you want all to Believe in the self-righteous

"religions"
in recreational hobby pursuits such as amateur radio? You know,
the one where all "must" love, honor, and obey the morse code
test to prove their "faithfulness and dedication" to the amateur
cause?

Lennie...WHICH drugs are YOU under the influence of when you write
these things...?!?!

Just like YOU profess to be "interested" in Radio, yet you clearly
can't stand Radio Amateurs...Not just "PCTA Extras"...You clearly

hate
anything/everything having to do with it.

Tsk. Doctor Strangeglove flipped out again.

Who is "Dr Strangelove"...???

Tsk, tsk. I was interested enough in radio...(SNIP)

Usual lame, irrelevent excuses for NOT obtaining an Amateur
license and actually gaining some experience in the radio service you
purport to know enough about to demand changes to.

There's no "hate group" here, unless it's "hate" of those who
pervert religious practice for evil intent.

So...you are calling the Worship of Morse Code a "pervert

religious
practice?"

No one, except you, perhaps, is making such a silly suggestion as
Morse Code being a religious practice.

Do YOU support the perversion of religion for personal or evil
intent, Lennie? It sure seems like it.

Tsk, tsk...I don't support the retention of the morse code test
for any radio operator license examination.

Let's ask you the same question again, Lennie and see if THIS time
you can answer it:

Do YOU support the perversion of religion for personal or evil
intent?

Let it be. It has NOTHING to do with radio, let alone amateur
radio.

THIS IS NOT A MODERATED FORUM, AND LEONARD H. ANDERSON, WHO HAS
CRIED "FOUL" AT THE PERCEPTION OF BEING MODERATED BEFORE, HAS
ZERO-POINT-ZERO RIGHT OR "AUTHORITY" TO DEMAND THAT ANYONE ELSE

DISCUSS
OR NOT DISCUSS ANY TOPIC.

Whooo-eeee. The Antichrist-wannabe must be on Hate Steroids!

Nope.

Just redirecting your own rhetoric back to you in writing big
enough for you to see.

If you're Jewish, there is no down. They don't teach about Hell
in their doctrine.

Don't tell us...you are now going to say something like
"Sorry, Hans, Judaism IS amateur radio?"

I see you still can't directly address ANY topic.

The Catholics teach of different levels of "down". More like a
little sideways and off to the side, and some time spent in

Purgatory
for certain kinds of sin can still get you absolved and into Heaven.

You don't have a Medical Doctorate? You are a Doctorate in
Theology?

Did you attend a Seminary or are you just whacking-off in your
head again?

I really am at a loss as to what you're using for a brain, Lennie.

I'm waiting for the next Sermon on the Antenna Mount.

You know, where all have to worship at the Church of St. Hiram
and follow the ARRL's ayatollah and everyone love, honor, and
cherish morse code...

You're still just upset that YOU are not the one on the cross that
everyone is praising.

???

Were you talking about Bill Cross, formerly with the FCC? Or are
you just crass-cross today more than other days?

The topic was YOU, Lennie...I am surprised you passed up a chance
to flatter your favorite subject.

Cross your legs, little Stevie, we are short on nails today...

What you're short of, Lennie, is a valid argument.

Again.

Putz

Putz

Steve, K4YZ