Old January 31st 05, 01:26 PM
Drifter

i was going to skip this topic. but, being bored here, waiting
for my vary late flight, on poor wi-fi, at Pgh Int AP. i use a
100 ft of (i believe, been a few years sense i put this up), #26
ins. goes from the 4th bedroom/computer/radio room, (smallest-
bedroom). from the mini-plug- around the ceiling-down the hall-
into the dining room, and, around that ceiling. dining room has
the most windows and faces west. i call it my storm antenna. and-
as of this weekend- a Wellbrook ALA330s. not being home allot, and
till the winter breaks- it's hanging from the fan- over the table
by a small bungee cord. the 330s is one great loop. i own a few other
loops; torus/sony/aor, etc. the wellbrook is great. if it was a little
smaller, i would put it in the attic. i just got it sat morn, and only
had 2 days to play with it. works good. nice and quiet. as Joe A. says,
lower signals, but vary readable. #58 coax takes it to the AOR and
the R8B. gotta go, but, as they say here, the antenna is more than
half the setup. Good DX to all...
Drifter...