Old February 1st 05, 04:27 AM
mike0219116

Default R75 for sale

Pardon me for jumping in as well, but I had a Kiwa modded R75 before I
bought a R8B, and it's no contest...the R8B is superior and well worth the
extra cost.
--
mike0219116

"al-Qaholic" wrote in message
Nostradamus predicted that on Mon, 31 Jan 2005 18:11:54 -0800,
(PETER MORALES) would write:

A mint Icom R75-includes DSP, Kiwa mods (synch, audio upgrade, am bcb rf
atten. disable). Picked up a R8B so its got to go. Manual, box-its
complete, $400.00 includes shipping from So. Cal. Email or call
626-222-9984 Thanks guys, Pete

Pardon me for jumping in, but as a current R8B owner, do you really
like the unit that much more than the R-75? Mind you, I've never
driven the Icom unit so I have nothing to base a comparison on.