Old February 1st 05, 04:27 AM
mike0219116

Default R75 for sale

Pardon me for jumping in as well, but I had a Kiwa modded R75 before I
bought a R8B, and it's no contest...the R8B is superior and well worth the
extra cost.
--
mike0219116

"al-Qaholic" wrote in message
Nostradamus predicted that on Mon, 31 Jan 2005 18:11:54 -0800,
(PETER MORALES) would write:

A mint Icom R75-includes DSP, Kiwa mods (synch, audio upgrade, am bcb rf
atten. disable). Picked up a R8B so its got to go. Manual, box-its
complete, $400.00 includes shipping from So. Cal. Email or call
626-222-9984 Thanks guys, Pete

Pardon me for jumping in, but as a current R8B owner, do you really
like the unit that much more than the R-75? Mind you, I've never
driven the Icom unit so I have nothing to base a comparison on.

Old February 1st 05, 02:59 PM
Brian Sturges

"mike0219116" wrote in message
Pardon me for jumping in as well, but I had a Kiwa modded R75 before I
bought a R8B, and it's no contest...the R8B is superior and well worth the
extra cost.
--
mike0219116

Mike, what exactly does the R8B do that the R75 falls short on? Overall, the
reviews seem to indicate that the popular tabletops available are very close
in capability.
Brian