Old February 2nd 05, 04:26 PM
Lou

"Jaddled Burf-Whummy" wrote in message
news:wG5Md.252460$Xk.248143@pd7tw3no...
Yeah, it's self explanatory, so get a life, like that other guy said ...
r yu stewped?

"T-bone" wrote in message
9.130...
"Lou" wrote in
.verio.net:

Hi Gang,

I know this isn't a "legal" group, but hear me out. We all know - there

Seems to me that the phrase 'mobile use of a scanner is prohibited' is
pretty self explanitory.

Such intelligent answers.... It is NOT self explanatory, as there are
usually exceptions to any law. Get a life? Stewped? WOW, I'm impressed. Such
intelligent answers. How about providing some factual answers. Must be bus
drivers like the one this person ran into. Scanners are sold to be used. So,
tell me, if YOU with the intelligent responses are "truly" scanner users -
were told you weren't allowed to be in possession of your scanners in
certain situations, you would just say "Oh, OK!" and give up? I doubt it.
Thanks for the help thus far. Sure hope you're as fortunate when you need
it.

L.